-Flutorial- -Flutorial-

I really like this sound! Nice tempo, nice variety, nice atmosphere. The second half of the song gets pretty cool and funky. Bravo.

NopeSt3p responds:

Darkstep Darkstep

This most certainly is deathstep, something I have listened to but have never attempted to create.
First of all, I think you could try changing the song structure of the drop section, because it seems like you have a single idea for every measure that you hold onto for the rest of the measure. Shift it up! Get funky!
I also find the change in pace at the drops jarring.
Sorry I have only criticism, but I think the cymbal and the open hi hat are a bit distracting. I'd notice it less if the hi hat were quieter (or the high frequencies EQd off) and the cymbal were hit less often.
I hope this helps! I wouldn't have said so much if I didn't think you should continue making dubstep tunes.

Blackdoom13 responds:

First of all thank you for the fair review! I sure it could be much crazier in the drop but I really dont know what Im doing when it comes to Dubstep lol like I said I gave it a shot :) No no Im looking for critisim I wanna know what Im doing right and wrong. You helped alot! Thanks!

Fast Level (8-bit) Fast Level (8-bit)

I very much like how you varied the song structure from one phrase to the next. My favorite part is :20, because it was pretty unexpected and brought out the next part nicely.

wyver9 responds:

yeah, inspiration is so random thing)
thanks for review!